MENU

Casablanca

October 1, 2018 • Read: 1139 • 生活

假期看的《卡萨布兰卡》,一座位于北非摩洛哥的滨海城市,希望有一天去 Rick's Cafe 逛一圈。


Rick: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.
里克:全世界有这么多城市,城市里有这么多酒吧,可她却偏偏来到我的酒吧。


Yvonne: Where were you last night?
Yvonne:里克,你昨晚去哪儿了?

Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.
Rick: 这么早之前的事情,我记不清了。

Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?
Yvonne:那你今晚会来么?

Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.
Rick: 这么远之后的事,我还没想好。


Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
警察局局长:里克,你来卡萨布兰克究竟为什么?

Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
里克:为了我的健康,我来找水。

Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
警察局局长:水?什么水?我们这里可是沙漠。

Rick: I was misinformed.
里克:是啊,看来是我搞错了。


Ilsa: With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
伊尔莎: 整个世界在崩溃,我们却挑上这时候谈恋爱。


Ilsa: Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake.
伊尔莎: sam,看在往日的情分上,再弹一次。

Sam: [lying] I don't know what you mean, Miss Ilsa.
山姆:我不太明白你的意思,ilsa小姐。

Ilsa: Play it, Sam. Play "As Time Goes By."
伊尔莎: 再弹一次,sam,弹 as time goes by.

Sam: [lying] Oh, I can't remember it, Miss Ilsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
山姆:哦,ilsa小姐,我恐怕我记不清这首曲子了。

Ilsa: I'll hum it for you. Da-dy-da-dy-da-dum, da-dy-da-dee-da-dum...
伊尔莎: 那我哼给你听。

[Sam begins playing]
Ilsa: Sing it, Sam.
伊尔莎: sam,你唱下。

Sam: [singing] You must remember this / A kiss is still a kiss / A sigh is just a sigh / The fundamental things apply / As time goes by. / And when two lovers woo, / They still say, "I love you" / On that you can rely / No matter what the future brings-...
Sam: 开始唱歌。。。。

Rick: [rushing up] Sam, I thought I told you never to play-...
里克:sam,我不是让你别弹这首曲子么?

[Sees Ilsa. Sam closes the piano and rolls it away]----------


Ilsa: what about us ?
伊尔莎: 那我们呢?
Rick: We 'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
里克:我们永远地拥有巴黎,本来没有…… 你来到卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,但是昨晚我们重拾回来。
Ilsa: When I said I would never leave you.
伊尔莎: 我那时说我再不会离开你。
Rick: And you never will.
里克:是的,你再也不会。


Rick: Here's looking at you, kid.
里克:永志不忘

Last Modified: November 5, 2019